9 Reasons to Choose Me as Your Massage Therapist
Here are nine reasons to choose me as your massage therapist.
- I strive to develop a relationship of trust with each client, which helps provide a sensitive, supportive treatment environment.
- Through intense focus on my client and my craft, I am attuned to subtle changes in tissue that inform me of each person’s bodily dysfunctions.
- My assessment skills help me to understand how pain in one area may be a response to a pattern of dysfunction elsewhere in the body, enabling me to treat both areas and promote long-term relief.
- Using a variety of therapeutic tools, I custom-tailor effective treatment programs for each of my clients.
- An initial consultation before your first session helps to ensure I address your goals and needs.
- I thoroughly prepare before each client’s session, checking with them when they arrive in order to assess how they presently feel, and to determine the focus of that day’s treatment.
- Massages are a full 60, 90, or 120 minutes, with no additional charge for utilizing “premium therapies” or for the additional time expended in pre-massage preparation to develop a treatment plan for that session.
- I offer personalized suggestions on self-care, stretching, posture, and exercise routines to my clients, thereby encouraging changes that will contribute to their each client’s long-term wellness.
- To ensure each session is my best massage, I limit the number of clients I see per week.